Confidence with Colour
Having trained and worked as a freelance consultant for boutique paint companies, Helen has gathered a wealth of experience in colour advice and selection.
If you love colour but struggle with getting it right, or simply don’t have the time for all those paint charts and sample pots, then a professional colour consultant can help you achieve a successful scheme first time.
- Residential One Room Scheme
- Whole House Scheme
- Exterior Colour Scheme
The Colour Consultancy Service
- On-site visit to discuss colours and style, with reference to function, lighting, size and orientation of the areas to be transformed. Existing features such as furniture and flooring are taken into consideration. Architectural and period features can effectively be highlighted within the colour scheme for subtle impact. Wallpapers and specialist wall finishes are also considered.
- Equally, we are experienced in working off plan and with architects
- For exterior schemes, photographs and line drawings may be used for colour and tonal rendering. We take into account the streetscape, local materials and long-term foliage. Architectural elements may be highlighted to great effect.
- Full colour proposal in a presentation box, including:
- Large brushouts of all colours in the scheme – a valuable reference for client and decorators
- Written Colour Specification Schedule, including recommended finish and suppliers – ideal to give directly to a decorator or assist in quantifying your paint order.